Wednesday, May 16, 2012

sugar freedom: day five



(click here for the first post in my sugar freedom story)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 3, Thursday
[from my post on MOMYS]
[another mother wrote]:  "I feel like a heroin addict, like absolutely insanely, irrationally addicted to sugar.  So much that when I first read some of the truth in this thread, I actually got angry inside."
It's interesting, isn't it, the emotions the whole sugar thing evokes in us!  ... When I first read about giving up sugar (it was to help clear up allergies, which goodness knows I was desperate enough to get rid of!) I also felt very defensive, like "hey I've sacrificed so much already, I'm NOT giving up sugar too!!"  Very strange.


Sugar is so much more than just a sweet taste.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[next post on sugar freedom]


No comments:

Post a Comment

now, share your response?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...