Wednesday, May 23, 2012

sugar freedom: day 16

(click here for the first post in my sugar freedom story, or here for the entire series)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 14, Monday
[from my post on MOMYS]

It's encouraging to hear about [other sugarfree moms'] energy, and sweets not sounding good.  I've had that thought a few times now, too, and it is just wonderfully refreshing!

We had the grandparents over for Lil' Snip's 2nd birthday last night.  I had made a chocolate cake with PB icing (my fav, of course) and although the icing smelled fabulous, I wasn't actually craving it.  I had a few bites of cake and ice cream with the family but everyone else was so busy enjoying their own that they didn't notice that I didn't have my own plate.  Since then, I have thought about the leftover icing (sitting in the fridge) a few times, but no real cravings and no anxiety or other yuckies.  I am pleased!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(click here for the next post in the series)

No comments:

Post a Comment

now, share your response?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...