Wednesday, May 23, 2012

sugar freedom: day 13

(click here for the first post in my sugar freedom story)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 11, Friday
[from my post on MOMYS]

I just woke up with sore muscles yesterday; not sure what that's about.  It was just my front thigh muscles that were sore, but boy did they hurt!

Umm .... is anyone else experiencing, er ... slowed elimination?  Or other negative physical side effects?  (or maybe I am the only one not in complete bliss over giving up sugar ....)

I am still on board!  The benefits outweigh by FAR the difficulties.  Just wondering if I'm the only one having some problems ... and how to deal with them.  Anyone?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(click here for the next post in the series)

No comments:

Post a Comment

now, share your response?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...